Bank of khyber jobs apply online for Batch Trainee Officers (BTO’s) Bank of Khyber is a dynamic Commercial Bank with tremendous growth potential, continuously striving to provide innovative financial services to its diversified clientele. We provide the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities and grow with an incredible and progressive organization. The bank has a conducive working environment for those who strive for achieving excellence and believe in professionalism.
Bank of khyber jobs apply online for Batch Trainee Officers (BTO’s)
|Bank of khyber jobs apply online for Batch Trainee Officers (BTO’s)
|All over Pakistan
|11 February, 2024
Bank of khyber jobs apply online 2024
Bank of Khyber is announcing this great opportunity for fresh graduates to join this prestigious Bank as Batch Trainee Officers (BTO’s). We are inviting applications from Young graduates for placement in our branches and various functions of the Bank across the Country.
Eligibility Criteria Qualification:
16 Years of education preferably in Commerce, Business, Economics, Statistics, Public Administration, Computer Science & Information Technology or related other disciplines relevant to Banking Industry with minimum 60% marks from a university/college recognized by the HEC of Pakistan. In case of foreign qualification in above disciplines, an equivalence certificate from HEC of Pakistan will be required at the time of interview.
- For Males: Maximum age limit shall be 26 years as on the closing date of submission of application form.
- For Females: Maximum age limit shall be 29 years as on the closing date of submission of application form.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Islamabad/Karachi/Lahore regions as well as other cities across Pakistan. Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have completed their relevant degree and have in hand final transcript or degrees in original.
How to Apply In bank of khyber jobs 2024
Application can be filled online on National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take printout of their Electronic Roll No Slips (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the test.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 460/- via 1Link Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters. Only 1Bill Invoice payment will be accepted.
- Applications must be received latest by February 11, 2024.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
- For Further Information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact NTS Call Center at 051-844-444-1.
- The Banks reserves the rights to accept or reject any applications at any stage without assigning any
Written Test will be conducted by National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS). Candidate who apply for the post are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respect because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the aforementioned criteria after the test is conducted.
All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test administered by the NTS.
However, if any candidate is found Ineligible he/she can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process.
Bank of Khyber is an equal opportunity employer.
All candidates are treated strictly on merit. Differently abled individuals and women are encouraged to apply.
091-111 265 265
Bank of khyber jobs apply online last date
Bank of khyber jobs apply online last date is February 11, 2024.