Theater Technician Apprentice
Entry level sound engineer jobs
The theater personnel will be supervised by a Technical Manager and fully trained in all aspects of live event production and delivery in all the various fields.
Monday to Friday with another weekend job, TBC shifts.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
3 days ago
Level of job training
Level 3 (A level)
Description of role role:
- Assist with activities related to the entry, repair, entry and exit of products / events that take place in theaters
- Assist with event management and operation
- Under the direction of the Technical Manager use and set up lighting equipment, audio equipment
- Assist in maintaining technical equipment within the theater as required
- Help ensure that all areas of the building are kept clean, tidy and safe
- Identify and implement training and development as required, to meet personal and business needs
- Adhere to all H&S requirements to ensure that employees, guests and players are safe
- Perform any other necessary duties to ensure the proper functioning of the theater To assist in any administrative function related to the department
You will need to:
- Ability to use IT equipment and systems
- A confident person who speaks
- Be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Complete all academic work and attend college sessions
- Theater industry information (likes)
- Have an understanding of technology (popular) lighting systems
- Have an understanding of audio systems (preferences)
- Be aware of H&S requirements within the theater industry (preferences)
You will need to have GCSEs 4 to 9 (A * to C) wide or equal to English and math. A successful person will also need to complete an initial assessment, which will help us plan the appropriate support needed to meet your needs.
For more jobs visit.
Jobs by department