Cabdidates looking for Fatima Jinnah Institute of Chest Diseases jobs 2022 Quetta ( FJICDQ ),CAREER OPPORTUNITY RESIDENTS INDUCTION IN FJICDQSession 2023-25 The Fatima Jinnah Institute of Chest Diseases Quetta ( FJICDQ ) is an Institute for chest diseases , working under Health Department & Medical Education Department , Government of Balochistan , ” provides services in the field of Chest Disease . FJICDQ is offering RESIDENCY PROGRAMME INDUCTION for session 2023-2025 IN
Post Vacancy details Fatima Jinnah Institute of Chest Diseases jobs 2022 Quetta ( FJICDQ ):
- FCPS PULMONOLOGY2023 TO 2025 ( THREE YEARS RESIDENCY PROGRAMME . )
- MCPS PULMONOLOGY 2023 TO 2024 ( TWO YEAR RESIDENCY PROGRAMME . )
How to Apply ?
- Residents must be registered from PMDC ( Pakistan Medical and Dental Council ) may apply .
- Applications should include fresh CV , two attested photographs and attested copies of relevant documents . Applicants should clearly mention their contact numbers , email address and postal address in CV / Application and the position they are applying against .
- Incomplete applications in any manner will be rejected .
- Institute reserves the right to reject any or all the applications .
- Last date for submission of applications is 20 of December , 2022 , after due date applications will not be entertained .
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for written test / interview . Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel by their Administrative Secretary .
- Written test will be conducted on 22 ” of December , 2022 , at 10:00 a.m. , and interview on 24 of December , 2022 at Fatima Jinnah Institute of Chest Diseases Brawery Road Quetta .
- Candidates must bring all original documents at time of the interview .
- Application may be sent through courier and in person on the postal address given below or may be submitted in PS Office of Executive Director / Head of Pulmonology Department in office time .
- FJICDQ , reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage without any liability thereof .
Executive Director , FJICDQ Postal Address : Fatima Jinnah Institute of Chest Diseases Barwary Road , Quetta .
Ph : 081-9213188 , Fax : 9213189 EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FATIMA JINNAH INSTITUTE OF CHEST DISEASES QUETTA dpr.gob @dgpebalochistan www.dpr.gob.pk. @ dpr.gob