GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU SHAHRAH-E-JAMHURIAT, G-5/1, ISLAMABAD Jobs 2024 Government of pakistan national accountability bureau jobs online apply National Accountability Bureau invites applications from only Pakistani Nationals for hiring of Services of Law Officers under Section 8(c) of National Accountability Ordinance 1999 on monthly fee payment basis for a period of one year as per criteria given below.
Government of pakistan national accountability bureau jobs online apply
|Government of pakistan national accountability bureau jobs 20224
|28 january 2024
|Mentioned in Ads
Name of Position(s)
- Deputy Prosecutor General Accountability (DPGA)
- Special Prosecutor (Supreme Court)
- Special Prosecutor (High Court)
- Research Associate (Law)
- Station: NAB (Karachi) 01 Post
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Advocate with minimum 03x years experience of Supreme Court and 10 years professional experience as an Advocate of High Court with valid Supreme
- Court License. LLM/Bar at Law will be given preference.
- At least 07 years of experience as an Advocate of the High Court with valid Supreme Court license. LLM/Bar-at-Law will be given preference.
- At least 05 years of experience as an Advocate of the High Court, with transactional work, legal consultancy, opinion writing and drafting of legal instructions. LLM/Bar-at-law will be given preference.
- Fresh Law Graduate (LLB) from a recognized University.
Experience/Educational Qualification shall be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- b) Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview, after scrutiny of applications.
c) Candidates with additional qualification/experience may be preferred. However, no additional allowance will be permissible.
- d) Hiring will be governed by the terms of services of hiring contract.
- e) Candidates possessing dual/foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- f) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- g) Final selection will be subject to Security Clearance.
- h) Selected Law Officers will be required to serve at NAB HQ or any Regional Office of NAB
The services period is extendable as per performance evaluation/requirement basis.
- m) If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate application is required to be submitted. Name of the post applied for should be written boldly on the top right corner of envelope.
Applications on given format (without copies of academic/experience certificate(s)) should reach the undersigned through post by 12th February, 2024 before closing hours.
- p) Application form can also be downloaded from NAB’s website i.e. https://nab.gov.pk/jobs.asp