HEC scholarship 2024 Higher Education Commission Pakistan DAAD Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst German Academic Exchange Service Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development Call for Applications HEC – DAAD EFFAL Scholarships, 2024 For Female Afghan Refugees in Pakistan hec scholarship 2024 apply online
HEC Scholarship 2024 | HEC Scholarship 2024 apply online
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) invites applications for the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) fully funded Master’s scholarships for the academic year 2024 from female Afghan refugees to pursue 02 years master’s study in HEC recognised universities in Pakistan. This scholarship programme is open for all disciplines and is funded by the DAAD, with funds from the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, Germany. The award of scholarships will be subject to provision of funds.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA HEC Scholarship 2024
Nationality and Residence
Female Afghan refugees residing in Pakistan with valid Proof of Registration Card (POR) from Ministry of States and Frontier Regions (SAFRON), Government of Pakistan.
The candidate must have completed an HEC recognised undergraduate degree (16 years of education) with at least 2.5 CGPA. (Result awaiting students may not apply)
(a) The candidate must have successfully completed undergraduate degree (16 years of education) and HEC Pakistan will facilitate in admission OR
(b) The candidate must be currently enroled in first semester in HEC reognised university, pursuing a graduate degree.
Any Other Support
The candidate must not be receiving any other academic scholarship or support while availing this scholarship programme.
Selection will be merit-based and factor-in academic credentials and selection interview.
- Copy of Valid Proof of Registration (POR) from Ministry of States and Frontier Regions (SAFRON), Government of Pakistan.
- Copy of Matriculation and Intermediate certificates with DMCs.
- Copy of undergraduate degree and final transcript.
- 2 letters of recommendation from teachers.
- Letter of Motivation/Personal Statement.
- In case of current enrolment, Proof of Enrolment in institute (Admission Letter/Bonafide Letter).
Contact: Jehanzeb Khan, Project Director Human Resource Development Division
Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +92-51-9040 8036
How to Apply:
- Applicants may submit online application with academic credentials at https://shorturl.at/loEQT
- Applicants are strongly advised to check their email and HEC website (https:// www.hec.go.pk/english/ HECAnnouncements/ Pages/Announcements. aspx)
- regularly for updates and are advised to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
- Closing Date: February 5, 2024