srso jobs 2023 online apply by www.srso.org.pk careers.
srso jobs 2023 online apply by www.srso.org.pk careers. Sindh Rural Support Organization (SRSO) is one of the largest Rural Support Organization in Sindh registered under section 42 of the Companies Act 2017; SRSO invites applications from energetic, well-qualified, and experienced individuals for the below position:
Risk & Compliance Officer:
• Professional Qualification: Bachelors/Masters (Finance/Commerce), Part-qualified CMA/CA/ACCA.
• Experience: Minimum 02 to 03 years in Risk Management/Finance/ Internal Audit/ Client Assessment/M&E in any development sector organization (RSP & NGO) or financial institution.
• Duty Station: Position based at SRSO Head Office Sukkur.
• Knowledge & Skills Required:
The suitable candidate is required to have expertise in the following:
• Risk Assessment.
• Companies, NBFC, and NPO’s legal framework.
• Financial Analysis.
• MS Office.
• Communication and report-writing skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Assist in the implementation of all aspects of the risk functions, including the implementation of processes, tools, and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor, and report risks.
• Assist in the process of developing risk policies and procedures, financial risk limits, and approval authorities; Track major and critical risk issues.
• Assist in risk and control assessment reporting process.
• Assist program staff in identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring/mitigating, and reporting operational risks.
• Facilitate program and supports units in conducting risk assessment workshops for identifying key risks, their related controls, impact and likelihood thresholds, and responsibility.
• Accumulate critical risks and key risk exposure identified by Risk Owners and report the same to the line manager.
• Evaluate project/program contracts with respect to operational risks and adequacy of mitigating controls. Undertake outstation field visits for Risk Assessment.
Undertake Financial Analysis and Credit Risk Analysis.
• Act as a help desk officer for resolving risk-related queries across the organization.
• Assist in compliance-related matters regarding NBFC and AML/CFT regulatory framework.
SRSO provides the equal opportunities to all including physically challenged candidates and marginalized community candidates. No TA/DA will be admissible and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The competent authority reserves the right to reject the position. Incorrect, false, or forged information and influence (Sifarish) may result in the cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
ATTENTION SOME INFORMATION:
- Candidates shall declare while applying for the aforementioned positions that he/she was never involved in any Sexual Exploitation Abuse or any Criminal Activity in his/her career.
- Please send your updated CV to the HR department online at below given address latest by August 20, 2023.
- https://www.srso.org.pk/career jobs.html
- Senior Manager – Human Resource Department
Address: SRSO, Head Office Complex, Near Taj Petrol Pump, Shikarpur Road, Sukkur, Sindh.
|srso jobs 2023 online apply by www.srso.org.pk careers|
*تازہ ترین گورنمنٹ اور پرائیوٹ نوکریاں کی معلومات واٹس ایپ (WhatsApp) پر حاصل کریں*۔
*👬اپنے دوست احباب کو گروپ میں شامل کریں۔*
*📌نوٹ: یہ میسج/لنک اپنے دوست احباب اور گروپس میں ضرور شیئر کریں، یقیناََ آپ کی وجہ سے کسی کا بھلا ہو جائے گا، شکریہ*